In this episode, we wrestle with wanting the collapse to come and what a slow collapse might look like. Devon Porter, author of After The Crumble, joins us to illustrate what a societal crumble might look like in this ITRH Book Club Episode.
After the Crumble Interview Topics:
- What inspired Devon to write After the Crumble?
- How should readers expect to connect with the main character?
- What causes the slow collapse (aka crumble)?
- Is this a story with survival lessons or a lesson on survival?
- What authors inspire Devon?
- How did he get into preparedness?
- What's his go-to rifle?
- When is volume 2 coming out?
- What's the best $100 he ever spent on survival?
Become a supporting member here:
Resources from this episode can be found at:
Get a free audiobook and 30-day trail: