In this episode, your listener questions will be answered. We’ll discuss hiding your peppers, self-defense options for those with poor eyesight, short barrel rifle questions, and probably one of the hardest questions any of you have ever asked me.
* What is the most overlooked survival prep you come across?
* What skills do you practice most and what skills do you practice least?
* What one survival skill do you feel you need the most but have the least experience?
* What barrel length is best for 300 Blackout SBRs?
* If you live in an apartment or small home, how do you store your preps and keep them secret from prying eyes? And how do you keep them organized in a concise space?
* How can we get CERT (Fema’s Community Emergency Response Team) certified?
* After the November 8 presidential election, what will run out quicker canned goods or bullets?
* What home self-defense options are best for the legally blind?
* What are your thoughts on James Wesley Rawles recent post on strategies for buying guns and ammo after the election?
~ Become a supporting member here:
~ Resources from this episode can be found at: