In this episode, we sit down with Joey King; BitCoin blogger and developer. He’s going to tell us all about BitCoin and the fate of money as we know it.
Several years ago, Joey left his fortune 100 job to pursue his passion for BitCoin. Since then he's become a figure and influencer in the movement. And he's just getting warmed up.
The world of cryptocurrency is a huge subject. And this will be the beginning of many episodes on the topic. Although, we were the first in the survival podcast community to dive into the topic and say "we're in" long ago.
Although, we were the first in the survival podcast community to dive into the topic and say "we're in" long ago. But it's been so long since our first episode on the topic we'll need to start at the start.
So, we pick back up where we left off all those years ago. We'll discuss what crypto-currency is, the existing scams, pitfalls, politics, drama, and possible futures.
This will be a high-level episode. We'll stay out of the deep weeds of daily use. And there'll be something to learn and enjoy for everyone regardless of your interest in owning cryptocurrency.
~ BitCoin Survival Topics Discussed:
* How Joey became so interested in BitCoin he left his fortune 100 job to become a developer
* What is cryptocurrency
* What is digital scarcity and why is it at the root of all of this
* Is Bitcoin good
* Is Bitcoin evil
* Will it destroy the dollar and civilization as we know it
* Can your mother use Bitcoin and the evolution of usability
* Hardware wallets
* Software wallets
* Ether, Dash, Light Coin, other cryptocurrencies, and why they exist
* How it can certain types
* Going beyond currency with a glimpse at what the block chain really is and can do
* The future of cryptocurrency
~ Become a supporting member here:
~ Resources from this episode can be found at: