In this episode, we're joined by author Glen Martin to discuss navigation skills for preppers and survivalists.
Navigation skills are an often overlooked skill. Partly this is due to the perception of it being a non-sexy skill. And this may also be due to the perceived difficulting in learning and practicing the skill.
But it turns out, it’s easier than you might think. And there are some fun tricks. This includes one where your dog tries to tell you which way is north in an exceptionally odd way.
~ Navigation Skills for Preppers Topics Discussed:
* His backstory
* Why Martin wrote <em>Prepper's Survival Navigation</em>
* The case for learning how to navigate overland
* Teaching kids about how to navigate overland
* Talent vs pure skill
* Simple exercises for learning and retaining the skill
* Why not simply use a GPS and forget about learning the skill
* Wilderness survival tips for in case you get lost
~ Become a supporting member here:
~ Resources from this episode can be found at: