In this episode, we sit down with Stefan Gleason. He’s going to share with us his deep knowledge of the precious metals market. It’s a long overdue episode, and you’ll learn all the basics of buying gold or silver for your prepper stash.
~ Precious Metals for Preppers Topics: ~
* What role do precious metals play in a good preparedness plan?
* What was the Gold Standard?
* How has the USA going off the gold standard impacted our paper money and inflation?
* What is the "War on Gold"?
* Would things ever get bad enough for us to need gold or silver for barter?
* What are the tax implications for doing business in gold or silver?
* How to get started with physical gold and silver?
* Gold vs. Silver for preppers: Why one over the other?
* What's the best value -- rounds, bars, or coins?
* Are rare, collectible, or proof coins a good buy or a dangerous venture?
* What's the best gold or silver buying strategy for preppers?
* How do individuals sell gold and silver?
* How to choose a precious metals dealer.
* What are ETFs?
* Can you be the custodian and physically hold your gold or silver in an IRA?
~ Become a supporting member here:
~ Resources from this episode can be found at: