In this episode, we sit down with Dan from Waco Tactical Fitness. He shares with us what the WTF Biathlon is, how it started, and why they're a great sport for preppers and shooters.
Let's be honest: preppers love their gear and guns. We buy rifles and handguns of nearly every caliber and flavor. We accumulate mag holders, holster, plate carriers, hydration backs, and tons of more gear.
But it is rare we get the opportunity to test ourselves and gear. Shooters are relegated to standing in a box and shooting at a stationary paper target, in most cases.
And even if we take an expensive class, truly testing our physical condition and gear is limited.
So enter the biathlon: A way to test your body, shooting, and equipment.
Running and Gunning Topics Discussed:
* What a biathlon is
* Who and what is Waco Tactical Fitness
* How the name came about
* WTF Mission
* How it all started
* The relationship with Appleseed Project
* What the courses and courses of fire are like
* How a biathlon tests your skills and your gear
* The recommended gear and guns for a WTF biathlon
* Where the money goes (hint: it's all for the kids)
~ Become a supporting member here:
~ Resources from this episode can be found at: